The board report tool
The board report is accessible from the board options drop-down menu. To access the drop-down menu, click on the three dots next to the board title.
Our board report tool gives you a visual overview of the overall status of the board. The graphs at the top show the percentage of cards that have been completed and a breakdown of how many cards have been completed in the last 30 days. All cards on the board are shown as a list below, with card title, due date, assignee(s), and completed date.
Export board as csv
If you want to export a progress report for your board, simply select "Export board" from "Board settings", and select "Export as csv".
The report contains the following fields:
- Card (the title of the card)
- Column (the name of the column which it lives)
- Color (the name of the color attribute if the card has a color)
- Assigned to (a list of names of the assigned persons)
- Completed date
- Due date
- Estimate (if time tracking is enabled)
- Time spent (if time tracking is enabled)